NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS IS WWW.MTHS.US
COMPUTER LAB RULES
1. Please remind students that study hall teachers and I cannot write passes for the computer lab. They must get a pass from their teacher.
2. Please make sure students are using their planners (and not a piece of paper) as their pass to the lab. I will turn them away if they don't have their passbook with them.
3. Please make sure you fill out the planner pass completely and sign it. I know this is a pain but this way I can tell for sure YOU sent them there and that they're not skipping a class or were sent somewhere else.
4. If you're sending more than one student, each student MUST have his or her own signed passbook. If they don't, I'll be turning away those who don't have a pass.
5. Please remind Seniors that they also need a proper pass to use the lab while they are on first hour or eighth hour release. I have no way of telling who has 1st or 8th hour release so a signed passbook is helpful! They can get that from the teacher who assigned the work that brought them into the lab.
6. If you need to send more than three students up to the lab during their regular class time with you, just call me to let me know they're coming. You don't need to write each one of them a pass. Just let me know!
7. Lab 211 is the only lab open for students with Planner Passes. (Lab 225 is always locked.) I am here from 7:30 am until 3:30 pm.Students do not need a pass to use the lab between 7:30-8:15 a.m. and 3:15-3:30 p.m. They can just walk in at those times.